A second youth! Adult club activities!
One day, Mr. K (in his 50s), who had just joined the club, with sweat glistening on his face, said to me
He said, “No, it’s fun. It’s hard, but I’m glad to have this feeling, it’s like a second coming of age.
No matter how old you are, you can get your youth back. Yes, with Ryushinjuku!
The best part of adult club activities
- Life gets a boost.
- Diet effect!
- You look so young! They say.
- You’ll make new friends.
- Things that can’t be done by yourself are more fun when you’re with a group of people.
- The joys of trying to be an adult.
- I went to the tournament and won. I feel like the way my kids and wife look at me has changed!
- Good beer after practice!
Frequently Asked Questions
- I don’t think I’ll be able to attend every practice because I’m too busy with work
- Practice is not compulsory. You are welcome to come at your own pace, although you will learn at a faster pace if you come every time.
Just go and work hard to make it to karate on time! I have heard many dojo students say that they are now more focused on their work.
- I’m not young, will I be able to keep up with my training?
- The general section includes people in their 50s. They practice at their own pace and we don’t force them to practice too hard. Of course, they are free to take breaks as they wish.
If you’re willing to challenge yourself and say, “I’ll give it a try,” you’re good to go!
- I’m not sure if I should go to the gym or do karate.
- It may be the same in terms of exercise, but the biggest difference is that in the karate dojo there are friends.
The power and the will to never give up, which cannot be achieved by a single person, are multiplied a hundredfold when you are with your friends.
Let’s enjoy our catchphrase, “Second Youth, Adult Club Activities”, together.
- Do you have to be at the game?
- Winning and losing are not everything, so participation in a match is not compulsory.
However, if your dojomates are participating in a match, we encourage you to come at your earliest convenience, as your support will be a great help to them.
Dojo students in the general section (working adults) are free to use their free time for self training.
Monthly fee for children from 4 years old to junior high school: 6,400 yen
High school students and older: 7,000 yen
Morning class only: 6,500 yen
Family and sibling discounts are available.
The gym is closed on weekends and holidays. We will be closed on weekends and holidays.
Adult class (Junior high school students and up): Monday Wednesday 20:00-21:30
Junior high school students and above can participate in this class.
Junior and senior high school students will practice with adults so that they can learn proper etiquette and manners before they go out into the world.
Adults can regain a second lease on life by practicing with peers of all ages.
Elementary School and Adult Joint Step Up Class: Friday 20:00 – 21:30
- Children are only allowed to participate in this class with the permission of Shihan.
- This is a popular class for both children and adults to get each other’s attention.
- Our goal is to win prizes at the prefectural tournament and go on to the national level.
Good Morning Karate Class: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:30am-10:30am
Let’s get a good sweat in the morning for karate!
Tuesday is a beginner’s class.
Free (voluntary training)
The dojo is open to members of the general public from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. daily for self training. A full range of training facilities are also available.